‘Nourish Our Faith’ Holy Land PilgimageJerusalem
January 18, 2014
Join Father Leo, author, TV & radio host, winner of "Throwdown! with Bobby Flay" on The Food Network, in collaboration with Chefs for Peace, as they extend a sincere invitation to a specialized pilgrimage to the Holy Land in Jeruselum, which will nourish pilgrims' body, mind, and soul.
The pilgrimage will begin on January 19, 2014 and conclude on January 29, 2014. Don't hesitate to register!
On this special journey, you will get the chance to break bread and enjoy the view with other pilgrims in this exclusive trip offered by Select International Tours. This is bound to be a spirit (and stomach) nourishing event that will take you to the actual places Jesus and his apostles resided and conducted their ministries. The itinerary includes:
- Renew your marriage vows in Cana, the site of Jesus' first miracle where he turned water into wine
- Travel into Nazareth to visit Mary's Well and the Church of the Annunciation
- Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee before touring Kibbuz Kinnert, the famous shop with little dates harvested on the kibbutz
- Venture to the ancient city of Jericho before taking a dip in the Dead Sea (more refreshing then it sounds!)
- Share an amazing meal prepared by Fr. Leo himself and Chef Johnny Golic in the town of Bethlehem and hear about the hosting group "Chefs For Peace"
- Going into Old City Jerusalem will be a reflective area to pray the Stations of the Cross
- Visit more hotspots and historic sites near the Mount of Olives and Mt. Zion, including the Empty Tomb of the Virgin at the Church of the Assumption
- Meet local villagers from Taybeh, the only Catholic Village in the Holy Land and later on, take a cooking class
- The journey will finish out with a visit to Ein Kerem and Emmaus, where there will be a farewell dinner for all travelers.
Visit http://gracebeforemeals.com/media/view/fr.-leo-to-lead-holy-land-pilgrimage or http://www.selectinternationaltours.com/images/pdfs/faith%20and%20food-%20fr.%20leo.pdf for more information.
Contact:Susan Prendergast firstname.lastname@example.org.